Saturday, December 18, 2010

As We Sharpen Our Pens...

As one of the main authors and most likely the person who will be piecing the snapshots together, I'm taking great pleasure in watching various snapshots forming under the hand of this band of authors.

Just how far God is going to use this, I don't know. However, I pray that He will bless our efforts and our poor feeble knowledge of the darker side of life to bring people through for Him.

I'm waiting with interest to see what our two newest authors, Nick/Bookwormnick and Katie/Horsegirl95, come up with as snapshots. Please welcome them to this story!

God bless!
~Jane

(Oh, and guys. Each post we make, let's sign it off with our names from now. ;) )

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is one of the hardest things I've ever attempted. I would welcome your encouragement to keep pushing me to carry on (and overcome my procrastination!). Your comments are more welcome from the bottom of my heart than I can ever say!

As we Rebelutionaries say: Do Hard Things! ;)